Radioshows & Podcasts current as of Xmas 2014.
Links below to radioshows and podcasts (broadcast from Australia & New Zealand) that play these core genres of music. Note: There are sooo many shows that play general post-punk, indie, new wave and electronica type music that I have limited this page to those who primarily focus on the core genres of gothic, industrial, darkwave, EBM and closely related styles.
- Dark Essence Radio - Weekly electro-industrial radioshow live to air every Monday night on 4ZZZfm Brisbane. Listen locally on 102.1fm or online via: https://www.facebook.com/dark.essence.radio and podcasts on mixcloud
- Infectious Unease Radio - Weekly radio show since 1992 playing all these dark genres of music and more. Broadcast from Melbourne Australia currently on Tuesdays nights you can listen online. See http://infectiousuneaseradio.com/ and https://www.facebook.com/infectiousuneaseradio Mixcloud Podcasts: http://www.mixcloud.com/infectiousuneaseradio-djinfect/
- S.I.N.G.E.D. - stands for
Synth-pop/punk/rock, Industrial, Noise, Gothic, Electronica, Darkwave -
A weekly radio show that DJ Robot Citizen started in 2001; broadcast on Community Radio Station 2XX 98.3 Fm; Saturday nights for 7-8 years, then on Wednesday nights. This page links to the radio show playlists for 2010-2015.
- Dazed & Confused - hosted by DJ Andrew Daze: "Dazed and Confused is a weekly 2 hour radio show on 2RRR 88.5 FM in Sydney which features a mix of old and new Goth, Industrial and Alternative music from the post-punk era." Podcasts are at: http://www.mixcloud.com/DazeDJ/
- Sydney's DJ Action Ant - of the group Sounds Like Winter - presents the "Torment Radio" podcast - with a focus on post-punk & gothic rock - via the Eternaoscuridad Radio channel on mixcloud - episodes: 5 | 4 | 3 | 2 ... He also occasionally presents on the What Double J should sound like channel - eg. episode 136 - and regularly DJs in nightclubs such as Sanctuary
- Shadowplay Radio - hosted by Anita Nervosa and Michelle (Bichos Bichos), playing goth rock, darkwave, deathrock and coldwave. "As far as we know, we're the longest-running goth radio show in the world" ... From Adelaide, Australia. See: https://www.facebook.com/shadowplayradio - Playlists & Podcasts you can play online at any time are at: http://shadowplayradio.blogspot.com.au/
- Behind The Mirror - A long-running weekly radio show that covers "musical genres as diverse as Dark Ambient, Black Metal, Power Electronics, Industrial, Neo Folk, and experimental Classical sounds." Broadcast on RTR-FM Perth (Western Australia) on Wednesday nights. See facebook and http://rtrfm.com.au/shows/behindthemirror/
- Saturday Night Stay At Home - is a "monthly show on Cathedral 13 Internet Radio, playing a mixture of punk and post-punk, new wave and no wave, deathrock and darkwave, coldwave, old wave, and good old fashioned gothic rock, from New Zealand and around the world." See: https://www.facebook.com/satathome/info; Mixcloud Podcasts: http://www.mixcloud.com/membra001/
- Cannibal Roses -
is a monthly radio show hosted by Michelle (Bichos Bichos), playing mainly coldwave and dark post-punk (ie. goth). From Adelaide, Australia.
Podcasts you can play online at any time are at: http://cannibalrosesradio.blogspot.com.au/
- Dark Passage - Was a weekly Radio show on 2SER Sydney hosted by James Russell; every Wednesday night; midnight Aus-EST. Sadly it ceased broadcasting in 2014.
Plus a link to this Spotify playlist by Swedish radioshow Studio 101
If you know of other shows please contact and inform us via the inbox through this facebook page
= = = = =